Stuffed baguette with Greek Feta cheese and egg yolks
extra virgin olive oil PGI Lesvos Aegean Gold, Protoulis
olive oil dressing with garlic, Kyklopas
another soft cheese of your liking
1 red pepper
- Cut the upper part of the baguette.
- Spread the baguette with the extra virgin olive oil and add some drops of the olive oil dressing with garlic.
- Fill in the baguette with feta cheese and soft cheese.
- Cut the red pepper into slices and roll them. Add the rolls onto the cheeses.
- Add the oregano.
- In a preheated oven, at 230°C, bake until golden.
- Remove the baguette, make two holes in the filling, and add two egg yolks
- Transfer again into the oven for two more minutes.