Roasted pleurotus mushrooms (in oven)
500 gr pleutorus mushrooms
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp extra olive oil
freshly ground pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and chop the garlic.
- Separate the mushrooms one by one and place them on the baking tray. Do not cover one mushroom with another.
- In a bowl put the extra olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mushrooms with the mixture is in the bowl.
- Put them in the oven, and bake for 15'-20' to 200°C Fan.
Serve with balsamic vinegar and scallions. You can add extra ground pepper and extra virgin olive oil.