Mushrooms agaricus with oregano
500gr mushrooms agaricus
10 cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons mustard
1 cloves of garlic
100ml white wine
freshly ground pepper
- After cleaning the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and scallions, chop them in pieces. Chop garlic, too.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the scallions and cherry tomatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they decrease in volume and lose their whole moisture.
- Then, add the wine and cook until evaporated.
- Add the salt, pepper and mustard and mix.
- In the end, add oregano and mix.
Serve with feta or another cheese of your choice.