Brownies with mastic cream by Eva Distillery
250g dark chocolate
1 tablespoon chopped baking powder
200g cream cheese
50g powdered sugar
50ml mastic liqueur
- Melt the chocolate with the margarine in a baking pan.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down well.
- Add the flour, little by little, and beat with the mixer.
- Add the baking powder and beat again.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add them to the chocolate mixture.
- Spread this mixture in a well-floured pan or in a pan lined with baking paper. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- For the cream, beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar in the mixer for 2-3 minutes and add liqueur, little by little, until it becomes a thick cream.
- Serve, adding a tablespoon of cream on top of each piece.