Tuna spaghetti by Alelma
1 spaghetti pack
1 jar spicy Alelma tuna in olive oil
1 tomato juice 500gr
1 medium sized onion
1 garlic glove
- Preparing the sauce: grate the onion and the garlic, and brown them in olive oil.
- Add the tomato juice, salt, pepper, oregano and a little water.
- Bring to the boil and let the sauce cook for 20 minutes stirring.
- When the sauce is ready and just before removing from the heat, cut the tuna in chunks, strain the oil and add it to the sauce.
- Stir. The sauce is ready to be served with the spaghetti.
Grated cheese can be added.