by Greco Roots
Tuna pizza by Alelma
for the dough:
1 pack of ready-made pizza dough
for the sauce:
1 teacup fresh tomato sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
for the topping:
1 jar Alelma tuna of your choice
1 thinly sliced tomato
1 thinly sliced green pepper
thinly sliced pitted olives
1 thinly sliced onion
- First prepare the dough.
- While the dough rises prepare the sauce. Pour the olive oil and the tomato sauce in a deep saucepan, and bring to the boil. Add the oregano, salt and sugar. Reduce the heat and let boil slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let the sauce cool.
- When the dough has risen sufficiently, spread it in a greased baking tray and bake in a hot oven for about 15 minutes.
- Spread the sauce over the baked dough and add the remaining topping ingredients.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C until ready.