Red and green pepper pie with feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil
3 red peppers
3 green peppers
1 small bunch of parsley
500gr feta cheese
450gr phyllo dough
extra virgin olive oil Premium Greenolia
- Cut red and green peppers, and feta cheese into small pieces. Cut parsley into fine small pieces.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the peppers, parsley, and feta cheese.
- Take 3 sheets of phyllo dough and spread each one with the extra virgin olive oil. Add some of the mixture. Transfer two more sheets onto the first three sheets, spread with the extra virgin olive oil, and add some of the mixture. Repeat the same procedure for every two sheets until all sheets are done.
- Twist all sheets creating a stick.
- Wrap the stick with parchment paper and put it in the freezer for at least 5-6 hours.
- After 5-6 hours, take the stick and leave it aside for about 30 minutes.
- Cut it into thin slices, 1,5cm.
- Put parchment paper in the oven pan and place the slices.
- In a preheated oven, bake for about 30-40 minutes, at 180°C.
Enjoy hot or cool, it is absolutely delicious!