Peinirli (pizza boat) with cheese and cherry tomatoes
For the dough
160ml lukewarm water
3gr dry yeast
10gr extra virgin olive oil Greenolia Classic
250gr hard flour
For the peinirli
- In a bowl, add the water, yeast and olive oil. Whisk by hand so the yeast can activate. Add the flour and salt and mix.
- Knead for about 5 minutes, cover with a plastic wrap and set aside for about 45'-60', until it doubles in size.
- Deflate the dough, divide it into 2 pieces and set aside again until it is pliable.
- When ready, dust a clean working surface with flour.
- Open each piece into a thin rectangle.
- Spread cream cheese over the entire surface and create peinirli by raising the edges of the dough, giving the shape of the boat.
- Fill in each boat with mozarella cheese, basil pesto and cherry tomatoes. Anoint the surface with olive oil.
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer peinirli to the pan and bake at 230°C for 13-15 minutes.