For pizza dough
280ml lukewarm water
1 sachet of dry yeast
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
500gr all-purpose flour
oregano, thyme, rosemary
sea salt flakes
olive oil dressing with basil Kyklopas
- In a mixer bowl, add the water, yeast, sugar, and a few tablespoons of flour. Beat them until fluffy and leave them for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl, cover it and leave it in a warm place to double in size.
- Grease a baking tray well. Add the dough and open it by pressing it with your fingers in any thickness you want.
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices and add them to the top of our dough. Add the salt, herbs and enough olive oil dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake until golden and well cooked underneath.