Strawberry Shortcake Puffs
1 puff pastry sheet
baking beans (or 200gr legumes)
330gr heavy cream 35%
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberry jam, Sisinni
4-5 fresh strawberries
mint leaves (optional)
- Cut the strawberries in half and the pastry sheet into 12 equal-sized pieces.
- Grease with butter the muffin pan .
- Preheat oven to 200°C Fan.
- Place the 12 pieces of the pastry sheet in the muffin pan. Add some baking beans to each piece, so that the bottom does not swell.
- When the "baskets" turn golden remove them from the oven, let them cool down and remove the baking beans.
- In a bowl, whip up the cream and the vanilla extract.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the strawberry jam to each "basket". Then, add 1 tablespoon of the cream.
- Decorate your puffs with the fresh strawberries and chocolate pearls. Optionally, you can add a mint leaf.