Cheesecake with olive sweet
300gr digestive biscuits
For cream filling
400gr cream cheese
200ml vegetable pastry cream
olive sweet Kyklopas
- Melt the butter.
- In a food processor, beat the cookies until finely ground. Add the melted butter and beat to incorporate, until we have a mixture like wet sand.
- Transfer mixture to an 18-20cm form pan and spread it well, making it compact. Transfer to the fridge until our cream is ready.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then, pour in the vegetable pastry cream and beat together until it becomes a velvety cream.
- Transfer the cream to the form pan, which the crust is. After spreading it well, put it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours, ideally all night.
- Unmold, place the olive sweet, and pour over the syrup.
- Serve with a little bit of extra syrup and... it is ready!