Roasted vegetable salad
1 large tortilla
2 roasted red peppers (those in glass jar)
cream cheese with herbs
salt and pepper
Miterra extra virgin olive oil
- Cut zucchini into slices and roasted red peppers into strips.
- Add zucchini into a bowl. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and a little bit of thyme. Stir and add some extra virgin olive oil with a spoon.
- Put non-stick baking paper onto a pan and place the zucchini one by one. Put them under the grill in the oven, at 200°C, until golden. Turn them upside down and bake. Then, remove them and let them cool down.
- Place the tortilla in a relatively small round pan, giving it a nest shape and making it crispier. Put it under the grill in the oven, for about 2-3 minutes, at 200°C.
- Take the tortilla nest, add a little bit of green salad, zucchini, and roasted red peppers.
- With a spoon, add the cream cheese and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.